Monokle aims to help you write better Kubernetes deployments no matter your preferred way of working. You can now install a technical preview of our VSC extension to fix your configuration directly while you are coding from the comfort of your Visual Studio Code.
As usual, misconfigurations are highlighted directly within your source code with a recommended remediation to fix them without being a Kubernetes expert. All misconfigurations are also listed as a summary in VSCode's problem pane, or within the SARIF viewer for additional information and filters.
By default, a sensible policy is used or you can simply add a Monokle validation configuration file to your workspace to customise the rules.
Right now we're working on improving the stability of the extension and on an integration with Monokle Cloud as the unified policy manager. That way your organization can define a policy once and all your developers will be synchronised without friction.
Improvements and fixes
- Directories are now collapsed by default in the explorer activity.
- The rule description was improved in the audit activity.
- The commit button in the git activity is no longer disabled without staged changes and will now commit all unstaged changes instead.
- Going to the dashboard from the IDE now adds a button to conveniently return back to the IDE.
- Added branch name validation when creating a PR while committing.